Terms and Conditions
- All items are sold with a ‘no quibble-full refund’ guarantee provided that they are returned, as despatched, within 7 days of receipt. On the return of any item, provided it is in the original condition, the credit or debit card used in the transaction will be credited with the full item(s) invoice value.
- All items must be paid for in full before despatch.
- Payment cards. We accept all Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and JCB cards. There is no additional charge for payment by card.
- VAT. There is no additional charge for VAT.
Postage & Packing. Unless otherwise requested P & P will be charged as follows:
Description Total under £100 £100 - £250 Over £250 UK 1.00 Free Free Europe 1.50 1.50 Free ROW 2.50 2.50 Free
Heavy items may be subject to a higher charge dependent on cost.
- Despatch. All items will be despatched as soon as payment has been received (i.e. when cheques have been cleared). For payment by card this is usually the same day as the order is received. However, please note that during peak periods (i.e.at the beginning of each month) or during staff holidays there may be a short delay prior to despatch.
- All items are offered ‘subject unsold’ and will be sold on a first come first sold basis.
- Split payments. We are happy to split payment (for more expensive items) over three months provided that post-dated cheques are received at the time of order.
- Where purchased items are illustrated, either in this catalogue or on our website, we reserve the right to substitute a stamp or stamps of similar quality if the desired item has already been sold (however, please see 1 above).
- UMM - Unmounted Mint, Never hinged.
- VLMM - Extremely lightly mounted. Scarcely a mark on gum.
- LMM - Lightly mounted mint. No hinge remains.
- MM - Mounted mint. A stamp which has been more heavily mounted and may have some hinge remains.
- MINT - Unused with no gum.
- FU - Fine used, usually with a clear circular date stamp.
- G/FU - Good/Fine used. A very good copy but with some minor imperfection such as a slightly smudged cancel or fractionally short perfs etc.
- GU - Good used. A perfectly collectable used copy perhaps with wavy line or heavy cancel, ink mark on reverse etc.
- FISC - A fiscally used stamp.